The Chalet Pic-Bois is located in the Lac-Supérieur municipality, adjacent to Mont-Tremblant. Its ideal location, slightly withdrawn from a dead-end road which leads to a secondary entrance to the Mont-Tremblant provincial park, ensures a peaceful stay in the heart of nature. Here, you are surrounded by mountains and trees while having quick access to a plethora of activities.
The chalet in Summer
The chalet, a straight-sided log construction, envelopes you in a warm and cozy environment. It has 4 bedrooms and sleeps between 6 and 9 people (maximum 6 adults). Two bedrooms have 1 queen-sized bed each . Another bedroom has 2 twin beds, while the last bedroom has 1 twin bed and a futon that opens into a double bed. Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels are supplied at the chalet.
The living room
- Large window with beautiful view on Mont Éléphant. If you keep your eyes peeled, you might just see some deer strolling by!
- Wood interior
- Wood stove with dry wood provided
- TV, DVD, sound system
- Movies, games, books, etc
- Large patio door to deck and pool
- Wood interior
- Dining room table for 6 to 8 people
- Fully equipped
- Wood cabinets
- Large fridge with freezer
- Microwave oven
- Everything you need for cooking
- Four bedrooms. Two rooms with a queen bed in each. One room with two twin beds.
One room with one twin bed and a double futon.
- Sheets, blankets and pillows provided
- Large bathroom with shower
- Washing machine and dryer in the basement
- Fans for hot weather
- Phone service with free long distance (restrictions apply)
- High speed internet. Bring your laptop equipped with wifi.
- 26 foot outdoor swimming pool
- Very large deck with large dining table and chairs
- Gaz barbeque
- Front deck with beautiful view on the mountains
- Campfire ring